Revised March 1, 2021
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when using this site, or when you opt in for product and promotional updates:
• contact information, such as name, phone number, postal address and email address
• demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, preferences and interests
• payment card information, including card number, expiration date, and security code
• transaction information and order history
• comments, product reviews and other content provided through the website
• refer to the “list of cookies” for the complete list of information we collect. You may opt out of our notifications at any time.
Weshine.ca will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may opt out of our notifications at any time.
How We Use the Information Collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better experience on our website:
• periodically suggest products and special offers to match your needs and interests
• process and fulfill your orders
• personalize your experience on the site
• provide customer and technical support
• protect against identify theft and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities
Third-Party Web Analytics Services
Weshine.ca uses third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses, cookies, and other device identifiers) to evaluate use of our site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
How are Cookies Used
Cookies are used to analyze website traffic, assist with website navigation and improve your website experience. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added allowing web applications to respond to you as an individual allowing its operations to tailor shared information to your needs, likes, and dislikes while remembering your preferences. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. The cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. We only see the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies but declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Online Services
Weshine.ca may provide links to other online websites and services for your convenience and information. Once you use these links to leave our site we do not have any control over that site and you must exercise caution, reviewing that sites privacy statement. These third-party online services and features operate independently from us.
How To Contact Us
You can contact us to update your preferences, update or correct your information, submit a request, or ask us questions. You can contact us here.