- Reviews (0)
Canada’s #1 condom
Armor spermicidal lubricant for extra protection against pregnancy
– Nonoxynol-9 Spermicide is on this condom
– For added protection against pregnancy Only
– Not for extra protection against AIDS and other STIs
– Made from premium quality latex – to help reduce the risk
– Special reservoir end – for extra safety
– Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
Important Information: This product combines a latex condom and a spermicidal lubricant.
– The spermicide, Nonoxynol-9, reduces the number of active sperm, thereby decreasing the risk of pregnancy if you lose your erection before withdrawal and some semen spills outside the condom.
– However, the extent of decreased risk has not been established.
– This condom should not be used as a substitute for the combined use of vaginal spermicide and a condom.
– Latex condoms, when use properly, are highly effective against pregnancy – although no contraceptive can guarantee 100% effectiveness.
– There are many STIs.
– A latex condom can reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other STIs (such as chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, hepatitis B and syphilis) to or from the penis.
For Contraception Plus STI Protection
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Always Insist on Trojan™ Canada’s #1 Condom
Trojan® Triple tested